Whether you’re looking to downsize your home, enjoy a tree-change, live a low-cost mortgage-free life, find a more sustainable way of living, or connect with community, the Eldorado Ecovillage has something for you no matter what your age or demographic.
A new, exciting lifestyle
Big Vision, Tiny Homes
A true sense of community
- Village Green
- BBQ, wood-fire pizza oven,
- kids playground,
- picnic areas,
- gathering spaces
- Indoor communal hub
- Village toolshare & workshop
- Vegetable gardens
- Poultry Paddocks
- Local Farm share available nearby
At a quick glance, the benefits of living in the EL DORADO Eco Village include:
- community connection
- sharing of skills and knowledge
- ecological living practices
- shared food production options
- a fun and dynamic atmosphere
Everything you need
- Laundry and washing facilities (existing)
- Access to additional shower and toilet facilities
- Within walking distance to Eldorado central village (pub, general store, post office, park and school-bus stop).
- Fresh potable water for exclusive village use, and Bore Water to every site
Eco-Village living options:
Village entry starting from $15,000.
Includes site allocation.
Site preparation - levelled and fencing.
Infrastructure connection including grey and fresh water, electricity supply.
Base storage power package.
Access to on site micro solar power grid.
Access to all village facilities.
Accommodation options include;
1) BYO approved accommodation.
2) Shepherds Hut by Tiny Homes Australia
Couple and family configurations available
Traditional and Modern design available
3) Customised Tiny Home.
Design your own Tiny Home with the team at Tiny Homes Australia, choosing from their broad range of popular designs to suit your specific requirements.